Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mayhem Arts Grand Reopening

You may or may not know that a couple years ago I ran an Etsy Shop called Mayhem Arts - where I sold fantabulous handmade malas for meditation and general accessorizing. I had an entirely different blog at the time too, so a lot has changed since then. Nonetheless, I've recently been busy making eye pillows of various sorts and have decided to Reopen My Shop.

Eye pillows are a must have for any yoga studio, practitioner, or anyone that just wants to truly relax for a bit and destress. There are currently 3 different types of fillings and 3 different colors to choose from. They vary in weight and price... and there are more options coming soon. This is just a starting point, so please check out Mayhem Arts and contact me if you want different colors, certain fillings, or a bulk order.

That's all for today - but tomorrow I shall return with a little chit chat about meditation!

No comments:

Post a Comment