Monday, June 10, 2013

Unboxing #NDL07 from Quarterly Co.

This quarter's delivery from No More Dirty Looks via Quarterly Co. is for girls a bit more girly than I am. I don't do manicures or even keep nail polish around. I simply keep things clean, short, moisturized, and smooth edged. I won't let that color my opinion though because most ladies like to keep their nails a bit more decorated. 

Glass Nail File from Czech Glass
Since I like to keep my nails simple - this glass nail file is my favorite part of the package. Before now I didn't even know glass nail files were a thing. It's pretty, easily cleaned, and lasts forever. The enclosed letter (still envelope free!) says it allows more precise shaping and is less harsh on nails than emery or steel. 

I usually only paint my nails for special occasions, but this punchy Too Red color is fun and classic. Other colors people may have received in this mailing were Coral, Punch, and Pink. This product is five-free meaning it does NOT contain formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, formaldehyde resin, or camphor. Yay!

These 100% biodegradable wipes are disposable, but are made with essential oils and other non-toxic ingredients. Tiny and easy to carry with you in case you have a manicure emergency. They arrived in this little tote which is cute and I'll totally find a use for it after the individual wipes are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment