Monday, March 11, 2013

Unboxing #NDL06 from Quarterly Co.

Trying out envelope-free contributor letters - Love it.

This crinkly brown filler is my favorite.


So glad to get this because the last multi-use stick I got from a different company actually made me break out terribly. Looks classy in the tube and gorgeous on my skin. Feels silky smooth instead of sticky or gel-like. Super-easy to create a barely there glow or wowza party glam. Love Love Love Love Love It.

From the site - " Vapour Aura Multi-Use Blush is made with 70% Certified Organic ingredients and 30% mineral pigments & vitamins. Nourishes with Vapour’s face specific infusion of anti-inflammatory Frankincense, antioxidant Tulsi and moisturizing & calming Lotus flowers."


I've been procrastinating on trying a clean mascara because I'm so attached to my old dirty stuff. My eyes are also easily irritated by makeup, so trying new mascara is risky no-fun business.

This new clean honeybee item gets screamingly good reviews by others, but personally I found that after about 47 strokes and multiple applications - I couldn't tell if I had any mascara on at all. I wouldn't let it put you off from trying it - 'cause apparently I'm in the minority here. Click through up there for tons of other (happier) reviews. However, for me, this product is useless.

On the upside - I still wore it all day with zero irritation, it stayed put (no runs!), yet washed away with a few splashes of water at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment