Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Fun with Gingerbread

I made gingerbread cookies last week and somewhere along the way I was compelled to cut out little hearts with a knife. Sounds like a grisly procedure, but I assure you the ginger people fared well. They were so cute I wanted to share them with you.

I like to think of these as couples - that they gave their hearts to someone else. That kinda thing.
By the way, I think it was a massively under-sold piece of news that last week (Dec 22nd) the President finally signed into law the Don't Ask, Don't Tell Repeal. Yay ♥
 
 
 
This little snowman came across to me as an Anusara Yogi - his heart is open and he is definitely embodying body bright!

Lastly - a little fun with cookies. A photo of my dog looking out the window... and the penguin.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment