Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Christina Sell Recap

Yesterday was a holiday, so no post. Not a holiday I acknowledge, but I take federal holidays off nonetheless. Hope you all had a great weekend and did at least some yoga. I spent the weekend at a series of Christina Sell workshops and that is always fun. I love workshops - they're so much more interesting than daily classes. It was my first experience with Christina apart from her blog, and I'm glad I went. I even made Adam go with me to the mixed levels classes.


We covered all sorts of things: from flow to precision to sequencing. Definitely an educational weekend and I got to meet all sorts of interesting new yogis. I even got some recommendations for classes around the area most worth going to. Much thanks to Christina and the entire Boise Kula for an uplifting weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment