Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Unboxing #NDL02 from Quarterly Co.

I've been eagerly awaiting my 2nd package from No More Dirty Looks and Quarterly for days. I'm still joyously experiencing the three items from last quarter's package, by the way. After I spent a good portion of yesterday morning at the DMV - I was exceptionally happy to find what was inside the latest mailing.

Search this hashtag on Twitter to find out what other subscribers are saying.

A letter introducing the theme, the items, and how to use them.
  

This Quarter's Loot:
Essence of Vali Sleep
Blissoma Harmony Candle
Wei of Chocolate Wei Relaxed
Lotus Wei Quiet Mind Energy Mist

Everything here is to "create rituals for unwinding". Mostly aromatherapy type stuff which I don't usually use, but I'm more than willing to give it a try. I'm particularly interested in the Energy Mist - probably because I think it's pretty.

Aren't these chocolates cute?
Two words: Chocolate Meditation

My favorite detail at the end of each letter.
Want to get your own Quarterly package from NMDL? Go Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment