Monday, April 30, 2012

Catching Up

I was out of town last week on a mini-vacation to the Oregon coast, and there were some posts that were supposed to publish but didn't. So I didn't ditch the place - blogger's just been broken.

Sign says: No coins necessary to operate stream

So to get caught up - here are a few things that occurred while I was away:

  • Received Tara Stiles' book "Yoga Cures" for an upcoming review.
  • Visited the Portland Art Museum where I saw a real Claude Monet Waterlily painting.
  • Attended my 2nd Cirque du Soleil show - Ovo.
  • Saw plenty of great street art.

  • Visited the Sea Lion Caves where I saw hundreds of sea lions in the wild. Awesome!
  • Bought a painting done by a sea lion named Lea from the Oregon Coast Aquarium. (100% of the proceeds go directly into animal care.)
  • Went deep sea fishing and we brought back a ton of fish and saw more sea lions and a whale.
Sea Lions

No comments:

Post a Comment