Monday, June 20, 2011

Update For Now

It's been a while since I mentioned the move - and even a while since my last post. Today is a great day for an update.

Everything I said in my last post about moving - has changed. Everything except the fact that we're moving. We're still moving, but since my moving post on June 6th - a lot has happened so I'll give a super short summary. Adam got an offer from Bodybuilding.com, for a lot more money, so we decided to go with that one - and now we're moving to Boise, ID. He actually starts his new job today, so send lots of good thoughts and positivity his way.


That's right - he starts his new job today and we haven't moved yet. We're still looking for a place to live in the Meridian/Boise, ID area. In the meantime I'm still living in Oregon and Adam is staying in Idaho during the weeks. We have a place kind of lined up on July 15th (assuming it works out), but we're hoping to get into something else before then so we don't have to live apart for a full month. Not only is that sucky, but it's also really expensive.

For now I can totally devote the majority of my days to yoga and writing posts... so the posts will get back on track for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment