Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Then There Were Two

Usually while Adam is at work I do my thing. I tend to do yoga with a lot less depth if he's around. This makes me pay less attention to the details, get less involved, and I'm just horribly distracted which sucks and can lead to injury. Now though, he's around all the time... so we're just working him into my practice. For the most part, if I'm practicing he's practicing. It's a lot of work for someone that generally sits at a desk for a living. It's helping him with a lot of work related ailments though. He's done yoga for years - when he has time. You know how that goes (it almost never happens). So now he's doing yoga around 2 hours a day and it's already starting to opening his back, heal a shoulder injury, and restore health to his aching hips. I'm also making him meditate every morning which should help with stress levels. I'm hoping to keep him sane and healthy in spite of the whole situation.


He does not, however, do yoga sans mat on rocks. That's just for me. Maybe I'll post some pics soon of the effects of doing such ridiculous things. I have bruises and scars from doing crazy things like that too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment