Thursday, February 3, 2011

On Difficult Relationships (Video)

I love this video. It brings to mind some very specific people from my life... and it's quite thought provoking so I highly suggest you watch it. If “The Job of the Spiritual Friend is to Insult You”, then I have had many spiritual friends in my time. To my readers who have trouble with videos, here's a couple of main quotes from it:

“In order to become a completely loving person, a flexible person, you have to see where you’re hookable...If you really want liberation, if you really want freedom, you need people around to be provoking you to show you where it is you still have work to do.”



Originally posted Here at Elephant Journal with more discussion. I encourage you to give that post some love.

Readers Via Email - Click Here for Video.

No comments:

Post a Comment