Friday, July 12, 2013

Finding Balance Amid Chaos

via Candid Musings
I am currently deep in the process of moving. My days are all over the place. Between packing and gathering paperwork and scheduling movers and all that mess I am always seeking some semblance of balance. 

I have to remember somewhere in my mind that if I don't make time for myself - for my yoga, my artwork, and my family - then I will burn out quickly.


Somewhere in the chaos I have to stop and turn inward. I must find the stillness to reconnect with my center and breathe. Even while the world around me seems to be going at warp speed. Just like in my yoga practice - the transition needs to be treated with as much skill patience and equanimity as any other time.

"Yoga doesn't take time it makes time." - Ganga White

via Candid Musings

No comments:

Post a Comment