Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Belle of the ball

So I'm actually in Yosemite right now, but I figure I should be a good blogger and schedule some posts for while I'm gone! Sometimes when I'm not feeling up to doing nail art, having a nice and well made indie polish with loads of lovely glitter in it is a great thing to fall back on. 

Belle made my The Hungry Asian is definitely one of those polishes that you can go to with ease. I really love how feminine and simple this polish is. 
 Belle has small pink hex glitter with some copper hex glitter mixed into a sheer milky base. This was about 3 coats to opacity and I'm sure if you layered this over a white first the coats would be reduced. Overall, this is yet another great polish from THA. Great application, little to no fishing for glitter, and an all around great polish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment