Monday, February 4, 2013

[CONTEST] Win a Dia de los Muertos Pendant from Azurafae

THIS CONTEST IS CLOSED! Thank you for participating.

I started doing watercolors a couple years back, when I painted this Watercolor Skull. Ever since then, I've been hooked. I've been making jewelry since I was a child. I combined my love of watercolor and jewelry making to create this double sided Skull and Heart Necklace. I enjoyed making that necklace so much, that I made a new one of a kind pendant featuring my Dia de los Muertos artwork. I'm giving the new one away to one lucky Skull-A-Day fan! This is a rare occurrence, so don't miss out on entering below!



To give you an idea of scale, I'm holding it in my hand.



PRIZE INFO: A one of a kind double sided Dia de los Muertos pendant featuring two original watercolor and ink paintings created by Azurafae. Both paintings are inserted in a special locket style pendant. Each painting is signed with my real name and dated on the back. The pendant measures about 1" by 2". Though the paintings are secured in the pendant and won't fall out, do not get the pendant wet, or the paintings will be ruined. I'm not including a chain or ribbon, since many people already own a necklace they could slip the pendant on.

HOW TO ENTER: Leave a comment below telling us where you would wear this double skull pendant. For example, to a Dia de los Muertos festival, or perhaps a romantic picnic in a cemetery.

CONTACT INFO: If you win, we need to contact you. With your comment, please INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS!!! Entries are only valid with this information.

WHERE TO ENTER: All entries must be made on this blog post, on Skull-A-Day.com. You CANNOT enter this contest by commenting on Facebook, Twitter, or Google+.

CONTEST CLOSES: 11:59:59 PM Eastern USA Time Friday, February 8, 2012.

NUMBER OF WINNERS: One

PRIZE SHIPS: This contest is open to all skull lovers around the world.

IF YOU DON'T WIN: Unfortunately, since this is a one of a kind piece, there won't be a duplicate. However, I will be adding similar pendants to my Etsy shop, Azurafae, in the future. Also, custom requests are welcome. You can email me at azurafae@gmail.com for inquiries.

No comments:

Post a Comment