Monday, December 12, 2011

Calendar Time

It's that time of year again. 2011 is drawing to a close and I need a new calendar. Does everyone keep a calendar? I'm wondering if calendars are a massive waste of energy, money, and paper; but with all the things I write on mine I can't imagine what I'd do without one.

For quite a few years now I've been buying this one from YJ, but I've been feeling antsy. I like it because it's huge and pretty. However, the pictures are starting to feel stale and oft-repeated. I need something else.

Source: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ashtanga4life

I'm really considering this one from the Ashtanga4Life Etsy shop. It's smaller than I'm used to which poses some challenges for me. It's so pretty and the images would be new to me. Yoga Sutra text over each month would be awesome... and I'm intrigued by the lack of binding. This seems like it just invites creativity and original thinking. I feel like a big frame (for one page at a time) and dry erase markers might be my answer.

What do you guys usually do? Does anyone go calendar-free? Certainly lots of people do.
Toss me some ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment