Monday, August 6, 2012

Unboxing #NDL03 from Quarterly Co.

It felt like an eternity waiting for my 3rd Quarterly box from No More Dirty Looks. This quarter I received the Skin Saver package. I struggle with my skin all the time, so I'm psyched about this handy pile of stuff. Some of it's dry, some of it is scaly from forearm stands, some of it is acne-prone, some of it has a mild sunburn, and some of it is fine just fine. It's all over the place, and don't even get me started on my cuticles.


The use descriptions in the enclosed letters are getting more vague each time, but I'll totally forgive that because I think the mailings are getting better and better.



Kahina Giving Beauty Argan Oil is supposed to be good for everything. Hair, eyelashes, skin all over - including as a facial moisturizer for acne-prone skin. So far, this is my favorite item in the box.

Essence of Vali Detox Renew Mist  contains essential oils of grapefruit, lemon, cypress and juniper. It smells so light and airy that it brightens up my day in one spritz.


Skincando Combat-Ready Balm is an all purpose skin salve originally used by soldiers in war zones. For a skin salve it's really lightweight which I like. Great stuff made by an eco-friendly company - I'm happy.

Stark Skincare Green Tea Detox Clay Mask - quite simply - it's clay with fruit extract. You add your own liquid/honey and apply as either a full face mask or a spot treatment. Since you add your own liquid - it's highly customizable, ships lighter, and lasts longer. I hear good things, but haven't tried it just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment