Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Aerial Yoga Review

So I mentioned it was my birthday Saturday, and I thought it was the perfect day to try something new. I recently found that Boise has Aerial Yoga classes, so I signed us right up for a one hour class at Ophidia Studio. Us = Me and Adam.


Ultimately it was not quite as much yoga as aerial, but I was fine with that. It was still super fun because there was enough flipping and monkeying around to keep me happy. I'll be going back for more and I'd suggest it for anyone to try. At first it's a little awkward, but overall it's easier than you'd think. A lot of it seemed to rely mostly on how much you were willing to just go for it. It was a nice workout for grip strength and confidence.


After class the instructor Katie Ponozzo graciously took a few pics for me. We also did a fun little backflip thing that I really liked, but I decided against asking for a video of it out of respect for her time.


No comments:

Post a Comment