Wednesday, January 19, 2011

You've Won an Award

I've been given the "Stylish Blogger Award" by Brittany of Rebel Road Sister (into horses, yoga and travel)! Now I don't usually go along with these kinds of things because they seem a little chain letter-ey, but Brittany's so sweet I'll kind of go along with this one. It is certainly always nice to receive a compliment, so thanks a ton Brittany!


This Award comes with a little To Do List:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award (see above)
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

Seven Things About Me:
1. I am one year away from a Zoology degree, but I tossed it aside to become a Yoga Teacher.
2. I'm allergic to a tree nut... not gonna say which one 'cause someone might want me dead one day.
3. I really really want to try rock climbing... and sky diving.
4. While I'm all about Anusara now - I tried at least nine other styles of yoga first.
5. I hate candles. I hear girls are supposed to be into those.
6. I've been married for almost 9 years and neither of us wears a wedding ring.
7. I am not going to give out this award to 15 other people. Instead I'll offer it to YOU.

If you want this award - feel free to say I gave it to you... link back to me, follow the To Dos... and have a Fantastic Stylish day.

No comments:

Post a Comment