Monday, December 3, 2012

Unboxing #NDL04 from Quarterly Co.

My fourth delivery from No More Dirty Looks via Quarterly Co. arrived on Black Friday. I was very excited. A little song and dance in my kitchen may have been involved. #NDL04  ran into a few obstacles getting here like backorders and then Hurricane Sandy. This post was then postponed due to conflict with the Gift Guide, so let's get down to business before #NDL05 gets here.


This quarter is all about a little company called Sprout; which due to a recent slew of changes is now called S.W. Basics. From the site: "...all of our ingredients are either certified organic, Fair Trade, or sourced from small family farms."

With S.W. Basics the packaging is pretty, the ingredients are simple, and I think any of their products would make great stocking stuffers.



Sprout Lip Balm Flight is a sleek little tin holding a handy little drawstring bag containing all 4 flavors of lip balm. Available in ethically sourced Beeswax or Vegan. Flavors are Peppermint, Cocoa, Citrus, and Cinnamon. I love love love lip balm, so I was particularly excited about this part. My lips are very important to me.

I dove right into the cocoa flavor which I would characterize as light and delish (in scent and flavor). It's not sticky like some other beeswax balms I usually buy.


2 oz. Sprout Makeup Remover composed of Sweet Almond Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and Jojoba Oil is all organic and doubles as a moisturizer. I'm usually terrible about taking off my makeup at the end of the day, but this oil is providing the incentive to change that. I love the way it feels on my skin, it works even on waterproof mascara, and so far it hasn't caused any breakouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment