Friday, December 7, 2012

Teeki Love

I can't let this giving season go by without suggesting Teeki clothing. They would've made the gift guide, but their website was down for a makeover for a long while. However, it's back up and someone would be lucky to receive any of their products.

When I saw the site was back up I immediately bought pants. Teeki has been around a few years, but I'm just now learning about them (and I'm in love).


Teeki's clothes are made out of recycled plastic bottles. They even tell you on most items how many plastic bottles it takes to make that product!

They make pants, bell bottoms, capris, shorts, skirts, tanks, bras, panties, scarves, and bikinis. Gift Cards too!


As one girl on Pinterest said:
"Teeki...cheaper, cuter, and more eco friendly than lulu! Want!"


No comments:

Post a Comment